Taskbar Not Working Windows 10
The taskbar is the most important feature available in Windows 10. This mainly grasps the attention of all the users at the time of usage. It has come with some useful functionality that performs high functionality. But recently, most of the users started reporting the Windows 10 taskbar not working exactly on Microsoft. And they were not aware of how to get rid out of the issue.
One can see the prompt message as The Windows 10 taskbar is missing, The Windows 10 taskbar autohides, The Windows 10 taskbar is not responding, The Windows 10 taskbar is not hiding, The Windows 10 taskbar doesn’t work, and much more. Here we go. The current tutorial helps you to solve the issue windows taskbar not working effectively. The following are the few fixes that help to get rid out of the issue.
- Restart Windows Explorer.
- Download Windows 10 Drivers.
- Use Windows PowerShell
- Create a New User Account
Restart Windows to Fix taskbar windows 10 not working
The functionality of the taskbar will be completely restored after a fresh restart of the Windows Explorer. It is the simplest solution to solve the Windows 10 taskbar not working issue. Here are the steps to follow:
- The first step one has to press Ctrl + Shift+ Esc altogether for opening the Task Manager.
- Then go to the Processes tab and select the Windows Explorer without any fail.
- Finally, click on the restart to get rid out of the issue.
These are the simple steps one has to follow carefully to get successfully cleared.
Download Windows 10 Drivers to Resolve Windows 10 taskbar not responding issue
In most of the cases, there might be outdated or incompatible device drivers that work on the system in a greater way. And more recently, most of the taskbar issues encountered likely windows 10 taskbar broken, taskbar not working, windows 10 taskbar disappeared, taskbar icons missing windows 10, and much more. An individual can make use of the drivers, professional window system and also update utility to get instant download the proper windows 10 drivers for the system to solve in a greater way. You can check galaxy s5 won’t charge when brought and also Samsung galaxy s6 won’t charge problems for all Samsung devices.
We here provide the 3 basic steps for downloading and installing the windows 10 drivers automatically. And it helps to fix the windows 10 taskbar missing issue as shown below.
Identify Outdated Drivers
- One has to click on Scan and also the driver’s talent to identify all the outdated, corrupt, broken incompatible drivers likely display drivers, audio drivers, and much more.
Download and Update Windows 10 Drivers
- Thereafter click on the update so that one can download and install the windows 10 drivers automatically in the system.
Reboot Your Computer
- Once after doing so, reboot the system in making all the drivers updated successfully.
Use Windows PowerShell
One has to follow the below steps carefully to make use of the windows power shell. It mainly helps in fixing the windows 10 taskbar missing.
- The simple step one has to do is right-click on the start menu and choose the command prompt.
- Thereafter type the PowerShell and tap on the enter. Paste the following command in the window and press on the enter button.
- Paste the following command available in the window and press on the enter button.
- Close the Powershell as well navigate to the back window.
- Thereafter delete the Tile data layer folder without any fail.
Create a New User Account
After making a lot of attempts, still, if the user is unable to fix the taskbar not working windows 10 issue then one can conclude as it is related to administrator credentials. So to get rid out of this, one has to create the new user account. Follow the below steps carefully provided in a more understandable format.
- Initially, one has to click on the Windows key +I and open the settings.
- Now go to the account and select the family & other users available in the form of a list.
- Now add someone else to PC under the other users.
- Thereafter the user may not have the person sign up information.
- So select to add a user without Microsoft option.
- Then create the user and keep on selecting the next button.
- Now provide the new account as an administrator account.
- Again under the other users, choose the new user account that has been created and select on change account type.
- Finally, select on Administrator and click OK.
Therefore, these are the four different methods that help to get rid out of the issue windows 10 taskbar icons missing without any fail.
Finally, we are here to provide certain steps for why the taskbar disappeared windows 10. One has to follow the above instructions carefully. If you get any doubts raised, comment in the below section. If you like the article can share on social networking sites. visit PhoneGnome for more information.