PS4 Keeps turning Off Randomly
We have come to know about ps4 randomly turns off troubleshooting issue. As such the issues are encountering with greater frequency. Although they add the most advanced features, options towards ps4, still there are certain situation where the user-facing trouble with ps4. So here the below solutions to fix ps4 randomly turns off might help you very well. So once you have a look and get rid of the issue successfully.
In general, ps4 problems include the errors and due to this, you face the warning ps4 turns off by itself. Moreover one of the reasons behind the cause of ps4 keeps shutting off is due to some hacker groups. Who is responsible for taking up the whole PSN network offline at the time of holidays. At times, you might make an attempt to fix the mobile network spontaneously. Let me tell you as follow below solutions which might help you to the greater extent.
Fix Ps4 Randomly Turns Off In Simple Solutions
This is one of the most common issues facing various users. All this occur when you use the console. Especially encounters while you use the power button. At such situation, you see the blinking blue light/ red light on the console instead of white light. But not a problem. As there are best and simple solutions to fix ps4 controller problems very well. Let us go here and look at the below solutions to get rid of the issue.
- Checking The Power Connection
- Unable To load hard drive.
- Updating the system in safe mode.
CrossCheck the Power Connection
From the below points, you can easily fix the issue. Have a look and get rid of the problem.
- Here the thing every user has to do is turning off the PS4 completely by pressing the power button for at least 5-10 seconds.
- You can confirm once it beeps 2 times indi9cating the turn off mode.
- Disconnect the power cable of the console from the electric outlet.
- Do check for the power and other cords connected in order to check the status.
- For instance, you can also replace the older one with new.
- Also, can verify the chords either it is working well or not.
Even though you face the same ps4 randomly turns off issue, move forward to the below methods in order to fix successfully.
Unable To Load Hard Drive
This is one more attempt that might help you to fix the bug very well. As such if the whole issue is related to the laptop/notebook, can try using Reimage Plus Software than scans the entire repositories and replace the corrupt or original files in a perfect way. This works in most of all the cases related to system crash/ corruptions. Follow the below instructions shown here.
- The first step turns off the PS4 completely by pressing the power button for 5-10 seconds, disconnect the cable and remove all the cables connected to the console.
- Now slide the hard disk drive out from the system in order to remove it.
- Crosscheck whether it is properly fixed/ properly screwed to the system or not.
- If you like to change, take off the screw and swap the hard disk with the newer one.
- Be sure as you have loaded new software in the new hard drive.
Updating the System In Safe Mode
Why do people choose to update the system? Because the update which has done in previous might not do completely or not updated for a longer period. All this might be the cause of the ps4 problems that are encountered at regular intervals. So let us follow some instructions and solve successfully.
- Installing zero-day or day-one might be an ultimate solution in order to get rid of the ps4 keeps turning off issue.
- Get the USB cable with at least 400 MB free space. Make sure as the USB must be wiped completely and create the newer one naming an update.
- Download the latest ps4 update and copy it to the update folder on the flash drive.
- Moreover turn the console completely and connect the USB stick to the ps4 through one of the USB port.
- Keep holding the power button for at least 5-10 seconds and the system boot into the safe mode.
- And here you are requested to choose the third option that is update system software and then will able to follow the complete directions instantly.
Hope you have understood the cause of the ps4 randomly turns off issues. Follow the above steps and try to get rid of all such problems in a more simple way. If you have any doubts, can comment on the below section. Therefore feel free to share all your information so that we might help you in providing the possible solution in less time. Thank you for the visit. Stay tuned to PhoneGnome for more latest and best workable solutions.