In today’s world, our cellphones are our most important tools and we’re quite dependent on them for our own functionality. These handy little devices help us in complex tasks like checking our location or driving to a given location without access to any physical maps, setting alarms and reminders of important meetings and business arrangements, browsing for cooking recipes, and much more. In such cases, any issue to our devices may wreck the balance of our day to day life.
Imagine that the screen of your cellphone cracked, which would make you angry and anxious at the same time as most of your work depends on it. Now, what if we could circumvent this issue with a fairly simple and cheap method.
As we all know, there are many simple remedies or as people call it, “life hacks” for most of the issues related to our electronic gadgets. Some most common ones are; toothpaste, baking soda, sandpaper, replacing the screen, Sugru for broken buttons, a bowl of rice for water damage, cotton buds for headphone port problems and much more.
How To Fix Cracked Phone Screen With Toothpaste
- Firstly, the person executing the process needs to put towels on the table. And then place your mobile screen in such a way that it faces you.
- Blow off the entire screen with a burst of compressed air.
- And then wipe the edges of the screen with the help of a soft cloth for removing the entire dust gathered all around the screen. And then again, blow the screen off through compressed air.
- Now, apply the toothpaste to the end of a cotton swab. Some excess toothpaste may be applied on the edges which needs to be removed, so remove it using a finger. And then clean your finger.
- Hold the swab with your right hand and your cellphone on the other hand. And then put the tip covered with toothpaste on the screen from the left-hand side of the crack.
- Press it down gently and apply it in a way that it may cover the crack completely.
- When the crack is fully covered, the tip can be removed from the screen and the swab can now be thrown away.
- Keep the cellphone aside for several minutes.
- Finally, place a soft cloth on the screen and clean it.
- Check if the crack is still visible on-screen or not. In most cases, the crack disappears after executing this process correctly but if it is still visible, then repeat all the steps again with complete attention and care.
You can also watch a video that will help in carrying out the process in the right way and explain the perfect way to get through this process. This may provide some clarity to the person streaming it, so as to avoid any irregularities or misconceptions. Although there might be a couple of videos out there that may or may not help you but I can provide you the link of a video that I think can be useful to its viewer to follow and execute these above steps without a mistake.
I hope I could address all your queries and now you know can you fix cracked phone screen with toothpaste or not? If you have any further doubts about fixing the broken screen of your device using toothpaste, you can view the link of the video I’ve inserted above or you may leave a comment below. Also, you can share your view about the content if it was helpful.