Performing factory reset ipad without apple id is the most useful and simple method to implement. This can be done through an iPhone/iPad/iPod respectively. Most of the times, the user will get a chance to reset their iPhone at least one single time. Implementing resetting ipad without apple id is done when the phone runs slow.
There are different ways to activate ipad without apple id. But remember the user must and should provide id and password in order to reset. All this sometimes might not get succeed. Because the user has a greater chance of forgetting the password or any. So let’s try out below methods to wipe ipad without apple id without any fail.
Factory Reset iPad Without Apple Id!!!! Fix it
Here and now, let’s start implementing below methods one by one to wipe ipad without apple id without fail. So that helps to activate ipad without apple id in a more simple way.
- Resetting iPad Without Apple Id Using iTunes
- Restore iPad to Factory Settings
- How to Reset iPad Without Apple id
- Some Useful Tips to Activate iPad Without Apple Id
How to Reset iPad Without Apple Id Using iTunes
Resetting ipad without apple id is possible with the help of iTunes. Follow the instructions provided step by step and implement accordingly.
- Go to iTunes-> connect the iPhone/iPad/iPod to the system with the help of USB cable. Make sure it must be the original cable.
- Follow the on-screen prompts ad if you forget the passcode, get the help.
- Choose the device to be connected when it appears in iTunes. Press the sleep/wake and home button till you get the apple logo appearing on the screen.
- Go to the summary panel-> restore iPad on the iTunes. Wait for a while and if you look, the device is restored to factory settings.
- As a result, all set to use the iPad.
Restore iPad to Factory Settings
When the user enables find my iPhone/iPad, iTunes won’t work anymore. In order to reset, perform restoring iPad in DFU mode respectively. This helps excluding Apple ID or password even though find m iPad is enabled.
- The very first step, connect the iPad to the system using the original USB cable.
- Select iOS system recovery-> tap on start.
- Now, when you observe, the software detects the iPad and click on the question mark to get the device into recovery mode.
- Once it gets entered, click on back and choose advanced mode-> confirm it to get initiated for downloading firmware. Finally, restore the iPad into factory settings.
- That’s all!!!! If any doubts about the process can contact us. So that we help you in short.
How to Reset iPad Without Apple id
This is another method applicable for how to reset ipad without apple id password respectively. all this is done with an iOS data eraser which is very much simple and effective.
- The very first, download and install the iOS Data Eraser on system-> open the respective program once the installation process gets completed.
- Connect the iPhone to the system with the help of original USB cable. Remember, while performing so, iTunes must and should be available in the system.
- Choose to erase all data which is very much similar to a factory reset method.
- Tap on delete to continue-> perform a click on erase now. So that the unused data was completely washed out in a while.
- Remember to maintain a backup while undergoing this process, as the data stored will be gone permanently.
Some Useful Tips to Perform Factory Reset iPad Without Apple Id
- Make sure you are all set with the perfect backup before going into the process. This is because the process we implement will remove all the data. If no backup, no data available.
- Make sure you are updated with the latest version of iTunes on system or mac when implementing in a factory reset.
- Also, you can enable find my iPhone. As such it helps to wash out all the data at a stretch. But never forget to maintain a backup with iCloud respectively. Once it is activated, automatically create copies every day.
I hope you are cleared enough of all the methods provided here. Perform all the instructions in factory reset ipad without apple id accordingly. If you like the article, share with friends and also on social networking sites. For more doubts and useful information can drop a comment in the below rectangular section. Thank you. Stay in touch with PhoneGnome for more better fixes.