After the Smartphone rage, its era of Smart Watches! With the growth in the tech industry, these watches offer’s you so many features that you’ll almost forget that it’s a watch! And Apple being the leader in this smartwatches genre, provides a ton of features and new watch faces where each of these faces can be customized according to the user’s need, called ‘ Complications’. This takes watch faces and smartwatches to a whole new level.
How to change watch faces on your Apple Watch:
- From your watch face, swipe left or right from edge to edge
- Stop when you get the watch face you want to use.
How To Get Best Apple Watch Faces: Customization
- Tap and hold on your watch face
- Swipe left to right to select your watch face
- Tap on customize
- Swipe left and right to change the feature and scroll the crown to change it
- Press the digital crown to finish editing
- Once done, tap on the watch face to apply it
How to delete a watch face from your Apple Watch:
- Go to your current watch face, then tap and hold on the display.
- Swipe left or right to the watch face that you want to remove.
- Swipe up and tap Remove.
- If you want to, you can create the watch face again later.
How to Add Faces to Your Collection:
Many watch faces can be added with any number of customizations to your collection for faster access. You can always change the face according to the occasion, dress, usage, etc. By adding faces to your collection, you can change it anytime just by swiping left to right and choosing the right face for yourself!
- Open the watch face and tap and tap & hold the display.
- Swipe all the way to the right and tap the plus (+) icon.
- Swipe up and down or use the slider to browse the faces and tap the one you wish to add.
- Customize the face to your preferences.
How to hide Now Playing on your Apple Watch
When you play music, Now Playing automatically opens. Here’s how to change the setting
- Open the Settings app on your watch.
- Tap General
- Goto Wake Screen.
- Turn off Auto-Launch Audio Apps
Its that simple!
I hope this blog cleared all your doubts related to changing, removing, adding and customizing apple watch faces according to your needs. If you have any other queries, feel free to comment down below and we’ll try to help you with it.