How To Enable Amazon Prime Video Restriction?
As a parent, there are many things you need to take care of many things. And also need to take care that your children don’t get in contact with any content which is not suitable for your kid. Amazon contains a wide range of shows and sequences from stand-up comedy shows to thriller shows, it has everything. But, some of these shows contain undivided adult content which may not be suitable for a kid to watch. It consists of violence, sex, nudity, drug abuse, and other matured stuff. The most desirable way to keep it away from your child is by using amazon prime video parental controls.
Willing to keep your child away from all mature content, then what could better than opting for Amazon prime Parental controls apps. This is the article providing you with the suitability to learn how to set parental control on Amazon prime.
So let’s discuss how to monitor your child’s activity on amazon prime and how you can control them.
How To Set Parental Controls On Amazon Prime? Let’s Facilitate
Amazon prime will help you to protect your child from the mature content. By following some specific steps what your children should see will be in your control.
Let’s start the step by step procedure to set parental control on Amazon prime.
Visit Amazon Prime
- You must visit the page of Amazon Prime Parental Controls. before visiting you make sure that you are signed in to your Amazon account. By visiting the site of Amazon.com you could do the same procedure.
- Here, you will get the option of accounts and lists. You will find it at the top right of your screen.
- Tap on the screen. After tapping on that option, you will get the choice of settings.
- Now click onto the settings and switch to the parental controls tab.
- Carry on with configuring the Prime Video parental control.
- On the top of the page, you will find another option of ‘change.’ On that option, you have to change the PIN and give the five digits PIN.
- Well, you have to use this PIN to authorize and rental and purchase of the original videos. Additionally, you will need this PIN to bypass parental control.
- You will observe the option of PIN on Purchase. Under that option, you will get the sub-option of ‘On.’
- Now, select that option so that nobody can spend coins on Amazon prime, without your permission.
- However, anytime you will try to buy or rent things from Amazon prime, you have to enter than a PIN.
- If you want you can turn off the option for your convenience. It sounds beneficial for the souls who are sharing an account with you.
Set-Up The Viewing Restriction
Now its time to set-up the viewing restriction.
- You will find the default is 18, which consists of the mature contents.
- Nevertheless, you can pick the category of age if you want to set on your Amazon prime.
There are three groups that you will find
- G (General), and
- 7 (Family).
Well, the restrictions are signified on the ratings of the video:
- All the members of the family can enjoy the G and seven sections.
- But if you are willing to watch the categories of 13 and 18, you ought to provide the PIN.
Final Step: Amazon Prime Parental Controls
- This is the final step about Amazon Prime Parental Controls. Here, you have to select the devices where you want to set-up the parental controls.
- You have to opt for the ‘Viewing Restrictions To’ option. By default, you get an opportunity to check all the devices. Still, if you want to uncheck any device, you can do so.
- Here the PIN is not necessary.
Amazon Prime Parental Controls Finally Set!!
Amazing! Now Amazon Prime Parental Control has been set and you are secure with choices of shows your kids should see. As parents, it is really difficult to keep eye on your kids all the time but that is why Amazon prime has given you such a good setting to make it amazon a desirable site for your children to watch. This article provides you step by step guide set Amazon Prime Parental Control easily so that you do not face any issue while doing the procedure. Comment below and let us know how easy wast it for you to set Amazon Prime Parental Control?
How To Turn Off Autocorrect On iPhone?
Well, while writing any text auto correct interrupting, again and again, can be irritating especially if your iPhone is correcting the wrong words or phrases. And you desire to disable auto correct on your iPhone, but you don’t know how to do it? Do not worry this article is what you are searching for. Let’s see how to turn off autocorrect on iPhone so you can use the keyboard without having to worry about your words being changed and delivering wrong phrases and words.
First, let’s gather little information about the auto correct feature of iPhone.
Autocorrect is a software function that automatically makes suggestions or changes to what you’ve typewritten if it believes you’ve made a spelling or grammatical error. As technology has become more excellent and advanced, autocorrect is now able to identify more precise grammar errors with more prominent efficiency.
Auto-correct Used In Which Application?
Apple’s autocorrect feature, known as Auto-Correction, is active in any app that uses the keyboard of your iPhone. As time is passing each technology is providing the best features they could which include the iPhone as well. The iPhone has always had some form of autocorrecting software, which is enhancing frequently more advanced. This feature is being inbuilt in the messages app, the Notes app, email app, and many more. So just make sure that you want to disable autocorrect in all the applications as when you disable autocorrect on your iPhone, it will apply to all of your apps that use the keyboard, not just the Messages app.
Now, Let’s Know How To Turn Off Autocorrect On iPhone
- Go To The Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Tap Keyboard.
- Tap the switch next to Auto-Correction.
- You’ll get to know that Auto-Correction is off when the switch is grey.
This is it to turn off autocorrect on iPhone! Now when you’ll use your iPhone keyboard, you’ll see that your words are no longer being auto corrected.
How To Use Auto-Correction?
Auto-Correction uses your keyboard dictionary to spellcheck words as you type, automatically correcting misspelt words for you. To use it, just type in a text field.
To make sure that this setting is turned on, use these steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Keyboard.
- Turn on Auto-Correction. By default, Auto-Correction is on.
A Few More Keyboard Tips for Your iPhone
Great! The auto correct has been successfully now on your iPhone and your sentences won’t change the meaning anymore. Now as you are aware now on how to turn off autocorrect on an iPhone, try sharing your knowledge. As you may know that this is one of the most common issues being faced by several people. Comment below and let us know how useful was this article to you and is your iPhone creating any autocorrect issue anymore?
Like any other phone, your Apple also releases a new iPhone software update including all new features in it. And you are willing to try it all. You try to update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS but hard luck! Your iPhone won’t update. You try number if times the same error messages keep popping up making it difficult for you.
Do not worry this article will help you step by step to resolve the issue and update your iPhone time to time.
Always Work – iPhone Won’t Update?
- Many time when your phone doesn’t respond you restart it to make it function again.
- Well, this is one of the obvious facts that rebooting your iPhone can fix update issues.
- Hold down your iPhone’s power button till the time “Slide to Power Off” slider appears on the screen.
- Swipe the slider from left to right with your finger.
- Now wait a few seconds for your iPhone to power off, and instantly turn it back on by holding down the power button. Now you’ve restarted your iPhone.
Check Whether You Have Enough Free Space
- You need to check whether your iPhone has enough capacity to store the update.
- Generally, iOS updates require 750-800 megabytes of free space before they can be installed. (1000 megabytes = 1 gigabyte, so get it clear that it’s not a lot of space.)
Now you need to know how much space is available, follow the steps:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap the General button.
- Scroll down and tap iPhone Storage.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see how much storage is available on your iPhone. If your iPhone contains more than 1 GB (gigabyte), then you have enough storage space to update your iPhone.
iTunes Not Responding:
Well, generally there are two ways to update an iOS device:
- By using iTunes or
- Within the Settings app.
If you find you’re getting errors when using iTunes to update your iPhone, give the Settings app a chance. If the Settings app doesn’t work, try using iTunes. You can check out another article on the iTunes activation error in detail.
Highlights of Updating Your iPhone in iTunes
- Open iTunes on your system and connect your iPhone using your Lightning cable (Cable utilized to charge your iPhone).
- Click the iPhone button at the top of the iTunes window.
- Click the Update button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Confirm that you want to update your iPhone by tapping Download and Update.
Let’s Check Another Way: Update iPhone in the Settings App
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and tap General.
- Tap Software Update.
- Connect your iPhone and tap the Download and Install button on the screen.
Apple Servers May Struggle Overloading
- It frequently happens that whenever Apple releases a new iOS update, mostly all the iPhone users (In Millions) connect their iPhones to Apple servers to download and install it.
- With so many people connecting to update at the same time, Apple’s server may grapple to keep up, which could be one of the reasons for your iPhone not being updated.
- This problem was seen with Apple’s most current and significant update: iOS 11. Several people had a hard time installing the update.
- While updating your iPhone be clear that there are also many people who willing to do the same, so it may take time and can test your patience.
Your iPhone Still Struggling With Updation
Still Struggling With Updation, it’s time to restore your iPhone in iTunes.
Be assured that you have backed up your iPhone before restoring. As you already know you’ll be deleting all content and settings from your iPhone.
Steps To Follow In Restoring Your iPhone
- Launch iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone using your Lightning cable.
- Click the iPhone button at the top of the iTunes window.
- Click the Restore button on the righthand side of the window.
- Authenticate (Confirm) you want to restore your device in the pop-up window. iTunes will download the latest version of iOS, erase everything from your iPhone, and install an updated version of iOS.
Still Struggling!! Get A Help
There are different restore available aside from a traditional restore because it wipes all software and hardware settings from your phone. It’s often seen as the final step in fixing software on a stuck iPhone.
Delighted!! You iPhone Updated.
Great! your iPhone is finally updating again. With so many guidance and methods, this article is the most essential one for you to update your iPhone. Comment below and let us know how useful was this article to you in updating your iPhone?