iPhone 6 freezing
For all those who all are searching the perfect solution for iPhone 6 freezing, do not get stressed out unnecessarily. I am here to help to solve iPhone 6 keeps freezing in simple and understandable format. All the thing you have to do is try out all these methods and solve instead of going nearby Apple support. If the issue is small, then doing so is completely waste of time.
Usually, the Apple update was aimed at the making iDevices perform better and smarter compare to others. This, in turn, promising to provide the better experience to each and every user respectively. Also, integrates the number of patches for fixing all the issues like iPhone 6 screen freezes that encounter on the device.
Fix iPhone 6 freezing Issue With Simple Methods:
Well, let us now focus on certain methods that help to wash out the iPhone 6 freezes issue in a very short period of time. Just have a look, pick the one and try out without any fail.
- Perform the Soft Reset.
- Reset all Settings
- Uninstall all the unnecessary apps.
- Turn the Mobile Data on and off.
- Perform a DFU mode
So are you ready to go right now with me to fix my iPhone 6 keeps freezing? Here we go.
You Might be Interested to Know More about iPhone 6 Don’t Turn on.
1) Perform the Soft Reset:
Try to reboot and maintain it to run in a very smoother way. This is one of the most simple processes that deal with a number of issues in a more successful way. S as a result, to perform on your iPhone, hold the Sleep/wake button for a while till the whole slider appears. Just select the option in order to power off. Wait for a while and press the same in order to turn back on. Make a note as after doing a soft reset, it does not erase the content or data through the iPhone. All this is the safe process.
When you don’t have a chance to reboot the iPhone, perform the force restart. And then hold the power button and home button for at least 10-15 seconds till you see the logo appearing on the screen. For suppose, if it appears the same iPhone 6 freezing issue, reboot again.
2) Reset All Settings:
Resetting all the settings will restore to the factory defaults including a number of preferences like
So now go to the Settings-> General-> Reset and finally click on the Reset all settings. Click on it twice for confirming the action. Once the process is done, iPhone will be rebooting very well.
If the issue iPhone keeps freezing encounters once you installed any kind of third-party app on your device, need to disable temporarily or delete all such faulty apps. After doing so, reboot with no second thought.
Also, has a possibility due to the recent apps installed on your device. Try to recall the apps you installed on your mobile.
4) Turn the Mobile Data to ON and OFF:
The iPhone might get crash and restart on its own. So there might be a chance to obtain temporarily fix phone keeps freezing iPhone 6 with all the background work. Well, follow the path provided in clear and understandable format.
- Go to Settings-> Cellular-> Cellular data in order to turn it successfully ON.
- Reboot the phone and turn it to off once again.
Also, Have a Look at iPhone 6 home button not working
The DFU mode is a type of the state where your phone can able to contact the iTunes even though it does not completely turn on. All the iTunes program will attempt to preserving all the settings and contents too while performing an update or restoring the iPhone to the DFU mode respectively. Follow the below steps carefully and start working on iPhone 6 freezing issue.
- The first step you need to connect the iPhone to the system through the OEM or apple provided with USB cable. You have to make sure as it must and should running all the latest iTunes version only.
- While the iPhone getting connected with it, press and hold both power and home buttons.
- Release both the keys once you see the iTunes logo and lightning cable on iTunes.
- Select update in order to proceed with the firmware update or else restore from the backup.
- But remember one thing as selecting the restore option will erase the whole thing and also the contents of the device. So make a backup if required.
Well, I hope you are cleared about the whole concept iPhone 6 freezing provided here. Also, if you like the iPhone 6 freezing up article, share with friends and also on social networking sites with no second thought. Moreover, feel free to share all the information on my iPhone keeps freezing issue with us.
If you get any doubts, drop a comment on the below section undoubtedly. Thank you. Stay in touch with PhoneGnome for more interesting news.
iphone 7 won’t turn on
Usually, in more recent times, most of all have claimed complaints on the basis of iPhone 7 won’t turn on troubleshooting issue. This might be due to the cause of fluctuations in power/any. As per my analysis, I have come with few fixes.
So follow us and get the perfect solution in a very short period of time. Before going to the fixes, like to know what exactly the reason behind causing such issue? Well, it might be a drain issue/firmware or any. Do not get worried about iPhone 7 won’t turn on the issue. Because I am going to help you in getting rid out of this.
Well, if you are iphone 7 won’t turn on, that might be the minor issue. Try out these methods provided in clear and better understandable format in order to fix iPhone won’t turn on the issue.
- Crosscheck as it is not a System Crash
- Check for physical and liquid damage.
- Repair your iPhone.
Hope you can get easily come out from the issue by trying these methods. Even though if you face the same can contact the nearby Apple support team representative.
How to fix a phone that won’t turn on When system crash:
- The very first you have to press both the volume down button and also the power key which usually takes around 15-20 seconds.
- For suppose, if you have enough battery power then it definitely turns on showcasing apple logo on the screen.
- After doing so, just release both the keys and wait till the whole device reboots successfully.
This process can also be called as a soft reset. However, if still, it goes unresponded situation, follow the other methods shown below.
- Check out all the pins in a perfect way.
- Also, try using a different charger.
Cross check for physical and liquid damage
my iPhone 7 won’t turn on? First of all, analyze the problem and identify what exactly the reason behind the cause. This might be at times due to the phone fell in the water even though has the IP67 rating. And also, there might be a great chance that it suffers from physical damage/ any liquid damage. For suppose, if it is the physical damage, you can notice a crack on outside respectively.
If it’s a liquid damage, analyze as your iphone got dipped into a water/ some other liquid. And this might be a bit complicated one. so need to take some primitive measures for iphone 7 screen wont turn on before it gets a liquid damage.
Repair Options For When your iPhone Won’t Turn On
Ifr supposes the phone has a warranty, there might be no problem to cover any issue. Apple usually cover the repair for no charge when exactly it is on warranty period. So when you failed to solve the issue, go to the nearby Apple support so that they help to the greater extent.
Remember the problem must and should be solved when it is minor only. Other may lead to a bigger problem. So no waste of time. Contact not and get the perfect solution that clears out the whole problem in a very small period of time.
I hope you are cleared about the whole iPhone 7 won’t turn on. If you have any doubts, just drop a comment in the below section. Also, if you like the article iPhone 7 won’t turn off, share with friends or also on social networking sites undoubtedly. However, feel free to share all your opinion. Thank you. Stay in touch with fixguriji for more real and perfect fixes.
iPhone 6s battery Drain
Usually, as per the recent reports, most of all the users claimed related to iPhone 6s battery issues. If you notice, Apple has announced as if the product goes faulty, will definitely replace with newer one within the warranty period. Is this not a good news for the iPhone 6s users??????? Well, whoever has found their device shutting down at regular intervals, make a note of it.
However, the Apple is offering iPhone 6s replacement service worldwide. So no matter where you are, once if you have found iPhone 6s battery drain, can replace for free with no second thought. Also, these iPhone 6s battery issues encounter when you upgraded your phone. So here is the best solution that helps you to fix iPhone 6s battery in a very short notice period. So are you not excited to solve right now? Here we go.
How to Fix iPhone 6s battery issues
Well, let me tell you, If you follow us, then here is the real fix. Just simply have a look and implement to fix iPhone 6s battery problem in a very short notice period.
- Crosscheck the Battery.
- Location Services.
- Visual effects, Hey Siri, Auto-Lock and Screen Brightness.
Hope you will try out these by saving all your money and time before reaching Apple Support.
Cross check the Whole Battery
Just scroll down for checking the battery’s usage and a standby position. And then you will also notice one of the apps bugging out in the background. Is that possible? Yes, of course, for every regular update, this happens to the greater extent. This is because while the update is going on, all the apps scramble to get set with the new operating system. Let us go for the process provided in simple steps.
- The first step, go to the Settings-> battery.
- Scroll down so that will find some numbers, one is for standby and other is meant for usage. There the usage number must and should be lower than standby number. If it does not show the same, then try by performing next step.
- Jot down the Standby and usage for multiple times and then click on lock button available on your phone.
- Wait for some time and then cross check again.
- If your Standby time is more than five minutes, it is well good. But if the usage time has been shown more than the minute, then make a note as this is the sign that the phone is not resetting as done before.
- So when the app is the cause of the iPhone 6s battery issues, this is none other than malfunctioning. And in turn, it is draining the whole battery power. So uninstall and restart the mobile without any second thought.
Check more related articles on iPhone 6:
- Verify location services available under the settings or privacy to see whether all the apps are draining battery life or not.
- Usually, location services use GPS, Bluetooth, cell tower locations and crowd-sourced hot-spots in order to place the phone on a map respectively. And this might be one of the reasons behind the iphone 6 battery issues/ iphone 6s battery problems.
- To get rid of this, go to Settings-> Privacy-> Location services, in order to customize the app spending much effort on the location.
- Most of all the times, they were set to default. And at the end, you can see the system services exactly what used your location in the last 24 hours. So toggle all those apps to off for getting rid of the iphone 6s problems.
Visual Effects, Auto lock, and screen brightness
This is one of the possible ways to reduce the iphone 6s battery life issue in a simple and quick way. For this, just swipe up the notification bar available on your mobile and use slider in control center for reducing the overall screen brightness.
- Go to Settings-> Siri and then search.
- From the screen motion and the brightness, start with all the visual effects. And now you are requested to go for settings-> General-> Accessibility and then reduce the motion. Now just tap on the toggle switch and then turn on for reducing motion respectively.
And all this might reduce the iphone 6s battery issues to the greater extent.
This might probably be the last step. So before going to, just crosscheck whether the iphone6S is eligible for a free battery replacement or no. And then try to backup all the data either on PC or to the iCloud respectively. You should also turn off find my iphone and then erase both data and settings. As such can restore it later.
- While you hand over to the Apple Support, they try to fix the iphone 6s battery life sucks issue. And make a note the issue must be solved very soon rather than lagging it all around.
- Even though the Apple support team fixed the issue, facing the same iphone 6s battery drains fast problem again and again. Then it should definitely get replaced with the newer one.
- So just visit the Apple Support and hand over the mobile to replace with the newer one.
- If you have done before the warranty period gets complete, then there might be a chance of getting new batter for free.
- Otherwise, should afford some to fix the iPhone 6s battery life slows down issue right now.
Try to fix before as this should not lead to the bigger issue.
I hope you are cleared of all the battery life iPhone 6s issue provided here. If you have any doubts related to battery life on iphone 6s, drop a comment on the below section without any fail. Moreover, feel free to share all your opinion of battery life of iphone 6s issue irrespective of time. Also, like the article, share with friends and also on social networking sites. Thank you. Stay back to PhoneGnome for more interesting updates.
iPhone 6s wont charge
Unable to solve iPhone 6s won’t charge issue???? Fed up with trying out all the different methods??? No problem. I am here to help and direct you in a right way. Nothing is impossible. Am I right? Well, there are a lot of methods that completely wash out the issue in less time. And by trying out these will also reduce wastage of time and money very well.
At times this might be related to the hardware problem with the lightning dock or any. Time is running out!! Lets now get here, read and perform all the steps carefully to clear out issue perfectly. Make a note as even the Apple technician do the same. So why not you try for this. Here we go. I will show you how to find out in the simple and easy way. Sometimes you might face problems like your iPhone 6 won’t turn on. In that case, read this article to fix it right now.
Fix iPhone 6s won’t charge with Simple Steps:
Till now I have seen the user visiting Apple support and claiming like “iPhone 6s won’t charge” / even though I tried to connect with my original charger/ car charger/ system/ any, face the same iPhone 6s not charging. How can I come out when there is no time to visit Apple support. Or how can I solve especially in the emergency cases?
For instance, if the phone would not charge, replacing the battery will be appearing like zero effect. So first you are likely to determine the issue. Now it is the time to fix the issue with a perfect solution.
- Hard Reset Your iPhone
- Try A Different iPhone Charger
- Brush The Gunk Out Of Your iPhone’s Charging Port
- Put Your iPhone Into DFU Mode And Restore
- Repair Your iPhone
As a result, trying out all these simple methods might help you to clear out iPhone 6s won’t charge successfully. Even many iPhone 6 Users nowadays facing the issue like iPhone 6 Touch Screen Not Working. Even you can fix that issues too if you face any.
So time is precious right? We go right now to solve ourselves in a perfect way.
Hard Reset Your iPhone
While the customer handles their phone to the Apple support representative, will do the same performing hard reset. So why not we do?? Never worried about the process as all these were simple steps which we have to perform. Here we go.
- First Step, press and hold the power button, home button altogether till you see the apple logo on the screen successfully.
- That’s all. If not try another method showcased below.
The only mistake always they do is people usually will not hold the button for a longer time. At times it may take at least 20 seconds to get the process done. So calm down, do not tense and perform carefully in a perfect way. If it doesn’t get on, then this might relate to some hardware fixes. Let us go right now to crosscheck in a perfect way. Even you may see the Black Screen on iPhone 6 While Turning it ON & that black screen might not go and takes a lot of time, So here is the Fix for iPhone 6 Black Screen.
Try A Different iPhone Charger:
how to charge iPhone 6s? Well, first of all, cross check whether you are using original cable or no? Well if not try by plugging original cable. And still you see the same, then try using your friend’s or any of your belonging’s charger so that can come to conclusion what exactly the problem with no second thought.
Also, you can try out connecting to system’s USB port for identifying the issue. For instance, if the software detects all its fluctuations, then the iPhone may prevent its protective measure.
Brush The Gunk Out Of Your iPhone’s Charging Port
Try out this carefully and with the help of a flashlight, start brushing very much slower. If you notice any junk, remove it immediately to get back the worki9ng condition of iPhone respectively. As such it consists of a lot of connectors, if it goes with wronger one, there might be a great chance leading to my iPhone 6s won’t charge. Isn’t it sad!!But can be resolved following these steps.
Simply Grab the toothbrush which was never used before and must be soft enough. Carefully brush out the charging port. And remove the whole junk in a proper way.
All this might help you to come out from the iPhone 6s charging issues in a very short notice period.
You might be Interested: Quick Fix to iPhone 6 Home Button Not Working
Put Your iPhone Into DFU Mode And Restore:
Facing same????!!! Doesn’t matter. Just try out keeping iPhone in DFU mode. As we all know the DFU restore is special kind of restore which is served to fix all the bugs if exists in a perfect way. Unable to get? Well, let us learn in simple words. This process will help you when you restore the iPhone, will erase everything on it and restore finally it to factory settings. Right? This is what I am saying. Here we go through the process in simple steps for solving iPhone 6s will not charge issue.
- First Step Plug the iPhone into your respective system and then open the iTunes. Never mind about either the iPhone is on or off.
- Press and hold the Sleep / Wake Button and Home Button or the volume down button altogether for 8-10 seconds.
- After doing so, release the Sleep / Wake Button but continue to hold the Home Button or the volume down button, till you get the notification as “iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.”
- Now let us go with the Home Button or volume down button with no second thought. After all these steps, the display will be completely black if you’ve successfully entered in DFU mode. If not, do the same again carefully.
- Now finally, restore the iPhone through iTunes without any fail.
Even though got the same iPhone 6s won’t charge or turn on, simply try to contact the nearby technician.
Repair Your iPhone:
Tired of trying all the above methods too???? No problem. As this is the last and least preferred method, go to the nearby technician, explain the issue and solve iPhone 6s won’t charge with no stress.
I hope you are cleared of all these iPhone 6s won’t charge simple methods and steps provided here. For any doubts, can drop a comment on the below section. Also, if you like the article, share with friends/social networking sites with no second thought. Thank you. Keep visiting PhoneGnome for more useful information.
My iPhone 6 won’t turn on
Well, are you fed up with these iphone 6s won’t turn on troubleshoot issues? Or else do you like to know the better solution for iphone 6s won’t turn on issue? I am here to help you out. Usually, all the power issues will encounter on any device either the phone might be the newer one or may not too. There might be some buggy apps or the errors causing the device not to power on for long lasting hours. And moreover, the same issue like why wont my iphone 6s turn on was claimed by a number of individuals. This is all can be reduced by applying the following perfect solutions.
For instance, there might be no damage to the hardware or outlook of the device. But yes there are a lot of chances getting the battery drained down completely or else might be the system crash. The only happy thing is there are the solutions available to solve iphone 6s won’t turn on issues in a very simple and easy way. All these methods introduced are completely based on potential causes like system failure and much more. Let us focus and get rid of the iphone 6s not turning on issues in a more simple way.
How to Fix iphone 6s won’t turn on On in Simple Methods
Here we focus on simple methods provided in clear and understandable format. So that the user can easily get rid of the iphone 6s won’t turn on issue very well.
- Connect the iPhone to the charger.
- Restart the iPhone.
- Crosscheck your Data cable, ports and others connected to iPhone.
- Contact nearby Apple Support.
Hope by applying these methods might help you to get rid of the iphone 6s won’t turn on issue in a very short period. So why to do delay? Let us go and solve immediately.
Connect iPhone to the Charger Successfully
In order to assure ourselves as the phone is not dead especially due to some insufficient or depleted battery life, wait for 15-20 minutes till it gets to charge for some time. All the smartphones like Apple 6s too might be used for a little longer showing charging indicator. Or to get power on successfully. This is all done especially the complete battery is drained off. You need to be sure for connecting the charger to the outlet with no doubt.
Most of all the cases, use only the manufacturer provided charging accessories because if you neglect in this matter, might lead to the worst condition encountering infinite issues. Once after 20 minutes, try to turn on by pressing sleep button especially when the iPhone remains connected to the charger well. If you still face the same iphone 6s screen blackout issue, try other methods provided here.
Are you still facing the same? Then you can assume as all the issue might not be related to system failure. All these are the certain instances when the iOS gets completely corrupted, causing the iPhone, in turn, to show the blank screen or might not get turned on. In that scenario, you need to try to restart the device by pressing both sleep and wake button, also home button simultaneously.
And now wait for a while till you get the Apple logo. And well, it must turn on otherwise you need to apply other serious measures with no second thought. Forcing so will not affect or erase the content. So Don’t worry about the data stored on the device.
Cross Verify the Charger and other Peripheral things
Do continue the troubleshooting for a while on considering certain factors. All this, in turn, help you to determine what exactly causing such issue. So let us go, focus and try applying some more things. Follow these when your iPhone doesn’t get turn on.
- Crosscheck all the ports, use a soft cloth for cleaning up only if necessary.
- Do verify USB cable and make sure as it should not have any damage. Otherwise, at times there is a chance to use other cables to check functioning properly or not.
- Just simply try to plug in with other appliances to the respective outlet for charging the mobile. You can try using other outlets too.
These are the things you must and should keep in mind, verify and solve the issue iphone 6s wont turn on in a more easy way.
Contact Nearby Apple Support
If the above all do not get work, then simply get aware of nearby Apple support and contact that respective team, explain the issue and solve in seconds. Even though you apply the above methods, facing the same issue? So that you can conclude as related to a hardware issue. And if you are brave enough, then you yourself open the iPhone and check completely with all the components thoroughly. Or else if you have the warranty still for a longer period, can directly replace to get the new phone.
More Similar Articles on iPhone issues
Hope you are now aware of all the methods that help you to solve the iphone 6s black screen issue in a simple way. If not contact the Apple support representative who is available near your location and find out the best solution for iphone 6s will not turn on the issue. Thank you for visiting. If you like the article, can share with friends or also on social networking sites. For more doubts, drop a comment below who all fed up of getting my iphone 6s won’t turn on with no second thought. We shortly reach you and provide optimal solutions. Stay connected with PhoneGnome for more better solutions.